The COVID-19 pandemic has affected society in numerous ways, but it has also shown a spotlight on many companies’ marketing organizations – some which were not able to transition quickly and appropriately to support changes in business models and marketing and communicating to customers.
In particular, this disruption has made very apparent that many brands’ were not able to pivot their email marketing programs and processes quickly – whether it was poor data management or forgetting basic email best practices in areas such as template design, subject lines and copywriting. With the COVID-19 epidemic likely to impact businesses for months to come, brands must act now to shore up any deficiencies in their email programs and practices.
In this webinar, Jay Jhun and Loren McDonald, email marketing experts with a combined 30 years experience, will cover both strategic and tactical recommendations, including:
- Aligning strategy, people and process
- Frameworks for communication types, channels and customer segments
- Template design, copy, link and subject line changes/tips
- Data management and segmentation
- Planning for future messaging during various phases of the epidemic
- Integration with other channels